Hip hip hooray it’s Friday! Once upon a time (more accurately, 8.5 months ago-ish) Friday Eve would mean an icy cold beverage, usually of the alcoholic variety while the husband and I would toast another week. He’d toast standard topics while i’d toast managing to sail (sometimes crawl) through another week, juggling a small child who enjoyed smearing the floor with Vegemite with work, play and life in general.
While I can’t indulge in a crisp glass or two of Sauv Blanc currently (3 more weeks.. 3 more weeks.. Hopefully) I figure I CAN raise my mocktail and toast the good stuff that’s happened this week. It’s basically a ‘Thankful On A Thursday’ post re-branded for Friday.
Here’s what I’m toasting this fair eve..
– The beyond gorgeous autumn light we seem to be getting of an afternoon.
– Cool mornings complete with uggs and hot porridge.
– Hot cups of chamomile tea before bed.
– Flannelette sheets (so snuggly).
– Hair cuts.
– Date night with my lovely husband (get in my belly, Mexican).
– Cloudy Apple Juice.
– ALDI Organic Milk Chocolate.
– Hilarious toddler chatter.
– Comfy new maternity bras.
– Hot, lavender scented baths.
– Soup, soup and more soup.
– Amazing brunch and amazing girlfriends.
I’d love to hear what you’re toasting this Friday! Feel free to share in the comments (and enjoy a glass of the good stuff for me!)